+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CCR Cave training

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Re: CCR Cave training

Sorry but I think the comment that you need to go OC Cave first if you are a CCR diver is simply silly. IF your have the appropriate hours/skills/comfort on a CCR, it would be silly not to consider Cave CCR. I think that is something that a diver in consultation with an appropriate instructor(s) should make. Jon, Lauren, Ted are all excellent instructor's that could help someone work through that.

Now the question of "where are you planning to cave dive"? may be some to take into account as part of your decision making process. The shallow caves of Mexico may not be the best "tool for the job" compared to the typical Florida cave.

Just my 2 cents...
    Last edited by diverklondike; 29th December 2017 at 14:38.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2