+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meg T piece circlips wanted

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Meg T piece circlips wanted

As title says, I'm looking for 2 ea megalodon T piece circlips. If you know where to buy it in Europe, please let me know. Thanks.
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: Meg T piece circlips wanted

Quote Originally Posted by rolanddiver  View Original Post
    As title says, I'm looking for 2 ea megalodon T piece circlips. If you know where to buy it in Europe, please let me know. Thanks.

You mean the Clips how secure the nut on the t-Piece?

cheers Markku

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Markku,

yes, that is correct. Actually I need 4 not 2. I could buy them from the US at a cost of $3 each, but shipping would be $ 48, which is a little steep.
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

i am not sure how many i have.......otherwise Dennis Vessey in the UK should have them, i send you a mail in the evening...

Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Markku,

Thanks a lot. Looking forward to it.
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

+ Reply to Thread