+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The taste of rebreather air

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Re: The taste of rebreather air

I had a truly catastrophic flood/caustic cocktail one time (thankfully in the shallows) and after that I had dissolved sorb crud hiding in every nook and cranny of the loop. It took a long time to get it all out and I did get a few lip tingles and nasty flavors in the proccess.

RBW Member PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG's Avatar
    Meg

Fenzy PO68 Dolphin

Re: The taste of rebreather air

I have not used any thing other than warm water to clean my loop for several years now. Up here in our temperate climate this has worked well but I might consider a different strategy we’re i in a warmer climate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2