+ Reply to Thread

Thread: isc meg counter lungs

RBW Member andreasilent is an unknown quantity at this point andreasilent's Avatar
    evolution+

isc meg counter lungs

Hi folks, Iím looking for isc meg counter lungs, many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Re: isc meg counter lungs

I have a set of Meg C/Ls, Tees and hoses that I will part with. I have never used them and they include the ADV, OPV, etc and all the usual fittings.

I also have a GG BOV (Gen 1) to fit the hoses direclty if you are interested in that too. Drop me a PM if you're interested. Pics available.

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Re: isc meg counter lungs

PS, they arn't new but I ahve never used them and they seem to be in great shape.

+ Reply to Thread