+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi everybody.. greetings from Malta

RBW Member K.Aq is an unknown quantity at this point K.Aq's Avatar

Cool Hi everybody.. greetings from Malta

Hi folks,

I'm an OC diver certified in 99' and based in Malta. Since my early days, I've always had a deep fascination with wrecks and I consider myself very lucky to have plenty to explore in our waters.

I've been contemplating this switch to CCR for years, but many things held me back. Now that I feel I have time to delve into this and do hope the local situation is such for this tool to open up new frontiers for me, I'm here to start my research and learn from your wisdom.

For now I'm in for searching the most suitable setup for a wreck diver, coupled with best service at my location and most importantly best tuition for the selected machine.

Safe diving all
    K

Wanna Dive Gonna Dive Alby scubakitmarket will become famous soon enough Alby scubakitmarket will become famous soon enough Alby scubakitmarket will become famous soon enough Alby scubakitmarket will become famous soon enough Alby scubakitmarket's Avatar
    Dive Can JJ

APD Classic, Vision Anolog JJ

Re: Hi everybody.. greetings from Malta

Hi and welcome, use this and other forums to get as much knowledge as you can there are lots of helpful people on here, your location is perfect for learning and diving especially for wrecks and i visit at least once a year and in fact will be in Malta from the 9th of Nov to do some diving

alby

Very true Alby.. enjoy your diving

RBW Member jk1 is an unknown quantity at this point jk1's Avatar
    RB80, JJCCR

The best thing you could do is go and have a chat with Alan at Divewise in st Julians. They have a range of units available there and can help you decide which one is best for you. They are probably the busiest rebreather centre on the island (most weeks they have at least 5 or 6 divers visiting with rb, often a lot more)

Hth
    John

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Thanks jk1,

They don't seem to cater for the Meg, which is my top favorite. However, they run courses for the JJ which also makes my list, and the inspo which is also being considered mostly because it's the favorite within the group I dive with.

RBW Member steveg is an unknown quantity at this point steveg's Avatar
    rEvo iii

I dive the rEvo regularly on most wrecks here, penetration included. Extremely happy with it. Will be very happy to help out with info and views over a beer!

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by steveg  View Original Post
    I dive the rEvo regularly on most wrecks here, penetration included. Extremely happy with it. Will be very happy to help out with info and views over a beer!

Steve
    IDK of any rEvo instructors locally. Otherwise it would be nice contender

RBW Member steveg is an unknown quantity at this point steveg's Avatar
    rEvo iii

That's because there aren't. The instructor I did my courses with is over four or five times a year. easy ;)

+ Reply to Thread