+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NRC International cells

RBW Member luki90 is an unknown quantity at this point luki90's Avatar
    Meg 2.01k

NRC International cells

Hi divers!

Does anyone use or has info about nrc international cells? I have many friends who use them in their analyzers without any issues but nobody has tried ccr cells. They seems pretty cheap.

http://www.nrc-international.com/

Cheers

RBW Member nowherers is an unknown quantity at this point nowherers's Avatar
    rEvo II RMS

Re: NRC International cells

Anyone?

cheers, bas

RBW Member michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch's Avatar
    XCCR, SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

cells are made in Germany and are pretty cheap.
    They work pretty well up to 1.0Bar O2. The ones I have seen, are no longer linear over 1 Bar O2 so I pay more and get Vandergraph or AI cells.

michael

RBW Member Snusmumrik will become famous soon enough Snusmumrik will become famous soon enough Snusmumrik will become famous soon enough Snusmumrik's Avatar
    IDA-71(KISS Mod)

IDA-59 O2 Mod & KISS, IDA-72

Cells origin is German (EU) manufacturer http://www.it-wismar.de
    Can't afford latest reports due to some 4-5years ago large batch
    of these cells, bought by me and my friends, suffers from degraded
    service time - most of them died in 6-9 month.
    Can't say they are "pretty cheap" due to cell price + shipping cost is somewhat
    roughly equivalent to AI cells + shipping.

RBW Member Ballester is an unknown quantity at this point Ballester's Avatar
    MEG CCR

Megalodon, Sentinel Expedition

THey make a Trimix analyser that is exactly the same as the Divesoft, I even managed to put Divesoft last firmware on it. I bought one a couple of months ago by 400 euros delivered and Im very happy with it.

RBW Member Blackhowle is an unknown quantity at this point Blackhowle's Avatar
    SF-2

I can only speak for myself and I have tried the NRC sensors. They failed on me after a few dives. I bought three at once and replaced my old sensors with them. I checked if they got in contact with water or saliva but that was not the case.

I got curious and asked my Instructor and he told me that they are tested differently than other sensors (in groups of 3 or alone, I dont remember excatly) and he does not use them anymore.Maybe I was just unlucky but I cannot recommend them.

Best regards
    Leon

RBW Member nowherers is an unknown quantity at this point nowherers's Avatar
    rEvo II RMS

Ok, sounds like they´re not really a recomondation worth it for diving, but they are for analysers.

@Ballester: where did u get it for 400€? Just found it on eBay for 650€ and at their shop for 700€.

Thanks so far, bas

+ Reply to Thread