+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rEvo Butt Plate

RBW Member Jean-Francois is an unknown quantity at this point Jean-Francois's Avatar
    rEvo III mini rMS

rEvo Butt Plate

Would anyone have a picture on how the crotch strap wraps around (if it does at all) the rEvo Butt Plate.

I haven't found any good picture on the internet. I've just found pictures showing how the butt plate attaches to the unit but without the crotch strap details.

I'm trying to emulate the rEvo Butt Plate with my one I have at home because the rEvo one will not fit my rebreather (only model 2015+)

Thank you

RBW Member Nicool is on a distinguished road Nicool is on a distinguished road Nicool's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT RMS

Poseidon Discovery Mark VI

Re: rEvo Butt Plate

HinJean-Francois,
    I didn't know the revo own butt plate was usable lnly on recent units. At home we have 2012 and 2013 units and have setup the DIy solution explained by Tybo Rauby in youtube, not sure if you've seen it, it works like a charm.

Cheers
    Nicolas

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

There is a slot on the bottom of the revo butt plate where you put the crotch strap thru

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

RBW Member Jean-Francois is an unknown quantity at this point Jean-Francois's Avatar
    rEvo III mini rMS

@ Nicool Merci j'avais ça aussi mais j'en avais marre de me démonter l'épaule pour y fixer les blocs. (J'ai une souplesse de barre à mine)

@ Engelen D Thank you very much.

+ Reply to Thread