+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone using the Divesoft BOV?

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Re: Anyone using the Divesoft BOV?

And adapters for rEvo :)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

All The Gear, No Idea windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller's Avatar

I've got a divesoft bov on my inspiration...came from a shrimp...smaller and lighter than the shrimp and very comfortable in the mouth. Breathes really well and I consider an improvement over the shrimp....not cheap though

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

I guess this thread isn't too old, and the Divesoft BOV has been out for awhile. Anybody want to weigh in with their experiences? It seems more compact than the Shrimp and supposedly has better WOB in both OC and CC than the Shrimp. Anybody owned both and care to comment? It's interesting that they both use Drager one way valves, so any WOB differences must be related to the amount of loop volume/dead space. Thoughts?

All The Gear, No Idea windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller's Avatar

I've swapped from a shrimp to an ibov, breathes much better in both oc/cc I've found but that might be my imagination.

Sits much better in the mouth and on the loop than the shrimp as well. Just needs a bit more effort switching than the shrimp but on the whole I'm happy with it

RBW Member Nubium is an unknown quantity at this point Nubium's Avatar
    Liberty

Dolphin,Megalodon,rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by silent running  View Original Post
    I guess this thread isn't too old, and the Divesoft BOV has been out for awhile. Anybody want to weigh in with their experiences? It seems more compact than the Shrimp and supposedly has better WOB in both OC and CC than the Shrimp. Anybody owned both and care to comment? It's interesting that they both use Drager one way valves, so any WOB differences must be related to the amount of loop volume/dead space. Thoughts?
    By the way Im selling mine as I am giving up Tech diving.

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Nubium  View Original Post
    PM sent.

Prism

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by windymiller  View Original Post
    I've swapped from a shrimp to an ibov, breathes much better in both oc/cc I've found but that might be my imagination.

Sits much better in the mouth and on the loop than the shrimp as well. Just needs a bit more effort switching than the shrimp but on the whole I'm happy with it

Good to know, thanks.

Does it free flow when giant striding or back rolling?

Doesn't seem to

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Never had a problem scootering with it

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

RBW Member haaginheimer is an unknown quantity at this point haaginheimer's Avatar
    KISS GEM (modified)

Dolphin, Prism 2, Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by Nubium  View Original Post
    is it still for sale? does it have the MAVs and ADV?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast