+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hollis BOV on Prism 1

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Re: Hollis BOV on Prism 1

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    And just to add to that, the shrimp can be purchased with either direction of flow.
    Yes, the Shrimp is more adaptable and has less risk of free flow due to the orientation of the 2nd stage. It is very well thought out and I may get one...

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by udtabn  View Original Post
    I have a p1 tried the hollis pita I went back to the GG.. and use the hollis on my dolphin.... but even the dolphin works better with a converted kiss
    Thanks for the info, another no vote for the Hollis.

Any idea if the flapper valves on the GG are the same size as the P1? The reason I ask is that I remember my Dophin flappers being slightly heavier gage than the P1's. But if they are the same size, they could be swapped for slightly better WOB on the GG.

Also, did you still need hose weights with the GG on the P1?

If I did go with the GG, which hose fittings go with the P1?
    Last edited by silent running; 29th September 2017 at 01:40.

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

the gg is size is the same as dolphin I belive

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2