+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finding Sutty

RBW Member JonG is an unknown quantity at this point JonG's Avatar

Finding Sutty

Does anyone know a member by the name of Sutty, he hasn't been active on here for about 3 years, but trawling through old stuff I found some of his posts, he lives in my town (or did) and owns (owned) a KISS.

It would be good to hook up with him if he is still involved in the scene.

RBW Member SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK's Avatar

Re: Finding Sutty

There's a blast from the past, think this is the chap your talking about. Photo taken in 2006, cant remember his real name.

Last edited by SimonK; 23rd September 2017 at 19:28.

RBW Member JonG is an unknown quantity at this point JonG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SimonK  View Original Post
    There's a blast from the past, think this is the chap your talking about. Photo taken in 2006, cant remember his real name.

Thanks Simon. I believe its Neil, do you know if he is still active itd be good to speak to him given that he is local.

RBW Member SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK's Avatar

Sorry, no idea. I haven't heard from him in years.

+ Reply to Thread