+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Thread: HammerHead Revisions and Issues

RBW Member Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Re: HammerHead Revisions and Issues

could someone please tell me an European source for conductive grease suitable to be used in the battery compartments of the new HH?

Thanks!

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Christoph  View Original Post
    could someone please tell me an European source for conductive grease suitable to be used in the battery compartments of the new HH?

Thanks!
    and a US supplier too?

RBW Member stumpy's widgets is an unknown quantity at this point stumpy's widgets's Avatar

Smile Re: HammerHead Revisions and Issues

I have a pair of revision "B" acrylic hand sets with the yellow HUD, which after a year of storage I am getting ready to think about wiring them up, come to find out I can no longer find the pin out's and INFO for cable hook ups and inter connections. Do any of you have or know where I should look for this information??
    THANKS!!
    Pete

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy's widgets  View Original Post
    I have a pair of revision "B" acrylic hand sets with the yellow HUD, which after a year of storage I am getting ready to think about wiring them up, come to find out I can no longer find the pin out's and INFO for cable hook ups and inter connections. Do any of you have or know where I should look for this information??
    THANKS!!
    Pete
    Pete,

Drop me an e-mail <kevin@rebreather.us>, and I'll send you a Pin-Out list and wiring diagram so you can plumb it into whatever machine you're building.

If you have any particular questions about how to do the install, make sure to note them in the e-mail and I'll answer those as well.

Take care,

Kevin Juergensen
    Juergensen Marine, Inc.