+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rEvo diver in Germany

RBW Member connerthesaint is an unknown quantity at this point connerthesaint's Avatar

rEvo diver in Germany

Hey there,

I got a question, is here anybody who comes from Germany Hanover region? I really would like to chat with a rEvo experienced diver about the system.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Best regards
    Steffen

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Re: rEvo diver in Germany

Hi, I'm too far away, Belgium , 30 min from Aachen but I go every 6-7 weeks to Rahden . I don't know or that is still far away but usually I'm there for 2-3 days. I expect to go again in 2-3 weeks.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

You do understand that you can have a pretty lively conversation via this forum don't you? Ask a question or just about others opinions on something and you will get responses from all over the world.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by connerthesaint  View Original Post
    Hey there,

I got a question, is here anybody who comes from Germany Hanover region? I really would like to chat with a rEvo experienced diver about the system.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Best regards
    Steffen
    or just send a mail to rEvo HQ?

info@revo-rebreathers.com

paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

Chuck Norris Diving Team scuba_Mike is on a distinguished road scuba_Mike is on a distinguished road scuba_Mike's Avatar
    rEvoIII- rMS / APinspo&Triton

rEvoII-mCCR Boris & Sentinel

Hi,

If you have Facebook here is the FB group for Germany
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1642091492739453/

But many are here to feel free to ask
    Regards
    Rebreather support in the Alps
    www.recycleur.eu