+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prism 2 BMCL?

Captain Meivi is an unknown quantity at this point Meivi's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Prism 2 BMCL?

We were told they would release in the early 2017 wich they postponed, and said more information coming.

Later on they've promised that they will release them this year at least...

Anyone heard any new about these?

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Prism 2 BMCL?

Hi,

There is another post running on the same topic.

Do a search on Hollis Prism 2 BMCL.

Best regards,
    Chett
    Chett. L

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

I ran into a guy once who had a franken-inspiration and flipped his lungs over his shoulder and down each side of his back and clipped the bottoms off to his backplate. He ran remote MAV valves and it seemed to work well for him, I bet there's also a thread (or more) on RBW about doing that. Why wait?

RBW Member Sidescan is an unknown quantity at this point Sidescan's Avatar

You can get want you want now from Subgravity for far less than the crazy price I was told by my local Hollis dealer that Hollis will be charging for theirs (if they even show up from Hollis ever!). I myself and several divers I know are using them. Good piece of kit!

https://sub-gravity.com/product/gen-...-counter-lung/

Instructor dauntless_divers is an unknown quantity at this point dauntless_divers's Avatar
    Triton, Revo, Prism2, LAR V

Quote Originally Posted by Sidescan  View Original Post
    You can get want you want now from Subgravity for far less than the crazy price I was told by my local Hollis dealer that Hollis will be charging for theirs (if they even show up from Hollis ever!). I myself and several divers I know are using them. Good piece of kit!

https://sub-gravity.com/product/gen-...-counter-lung/
    Just ordered this, thanks for the link. Question, did you have to make any modifications to the lengths of the corrugated hoses? Specifically the ones that had come out of the head into the CL's.

Thanks,
    Matt

+ Reply to Thread