+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BOB - Sidemount

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Re: BOB - Sidemount

Last days my brother fished the HUD and we assembled it today. Next week I will do some test-dives. When all works perfect I will post more information. Nice weekend to all.
    Attached Images

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Quote Originally Posted by gerstl_ossi  View Original Post
    Last days my brother fished the HUD and we assembled it today. Next week I will do some test-dives. When all works perfect I will post more information. Nice weekend to all.
    Looking at it I assume that the cell readings are shared between the controller and the Hud?
    Splitter cables?

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogenius  View Original Post
    Looking at it I assume that the cell readings are shared between the controller and the Hud?
    Splitter cables?
    Yes, 3 cells on a splitter with resistors, so if one of the electronic will flood, the second one still will read the sensors. Hud stile is smither, or a modified smither code or Led left red low, led middle green OK, led right red High. Also using smither, in the front of the had is a buddy led - in that case only green if PPO2 is close to setpoint, red if far away from setpoint. There is a vibration and LED red flashing if PPO2 to High or to Low.
    Liebe Grüße Ossi und auch von Reinhold

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2