+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ATS Lung

RBW Member luki90 is an unknown quantity at this point luki90's Avatar
    Meg 2.01k

Re: ATS Lung

Bought and tried them...
    Comfortable but i found them really hard to breath in horizzontal position. I have to swim about 10-15° inclined ...probably i have to try a little more to place them the right way on my back.
    Any suggestion? I tried all the holes and what seems better for me is the upper one (i'm 165cm tall)

RBW Member Inverted_bear is an unknown quantity at this point Inverted_bear's Avatar
    Sidekick

Sorry, I know I'm late to the party.

I have ATS lungs on my fathom and I really like them. They are way too much volume though (just requires a bit more attention to keep minimal loop volume). Never had any issues when horizontal, so maybe you need to tweak the placement a bit.

RBW Member luki90 is an unknown quantity at this point luki90's Avatar
    Meg 2.01k

Quote Originally Posted by Inverted_bear  View Original Post
    Sorry, I know I'm late to the party.

I have ATS lungs on my fathom and I really like them. They are way too much volume though (just requires a bit more attention to keep minimal loop volume). Never had any issues when horizontal, so maybe you need to tweak the placement a bit.
    Do you have argon/oxygen bottles on your backplate?

RBW Member Inverted_bear is an unknown quantity at this point Inverted_bear's Avatar
    Sidekick

Yeah I run a 3L of O2 and a 3L for suit/wing inflate on the backplate and offboard dil. I know Charlie (unit's creator) and Jon have run lp50's on it with no problem for the cathedral exploration dives (27k' penetration at ~150 avg)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2