+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ATS Lung

Hybrid View

RBW Member luki90 is an unknown quantity at this point luki90's Avatar
    Meg 2.01k

ATS Lung

Hi guys,
    Anyone has any experience with the ATS bmcl? How are them? Breathing good enough?
    Also, i have two small 0.85l bottles on my backplate (one side for drysuite, the other as oxy backup). Maybe they'll give me some problems, compressing the bmcl. Or not?
    Should i put a spacer between bmcl and backplate to add some space for lungs?

Cheers,

RBW Member quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean's Avatar
    Meg

Re: ATS Lung

They work very well. I use them regularly on my Meg. Highly recommend them. They have a lot of volume, and I haven't had any issues with my bottles restricting them and causing problems.

Meg 2.01k

Quote Originally Posted by quickean  View Original Post
    They work very well. I use them regularly on my Meg. Highly recommend them. They have a lot of volume, and I haven't had any issues with my bottles restricting them and causing problems.
    That's what i wanted to hear! ;)
    Did you put any spacers on the backplate's bolts? Do you use the adv t-piece? I think i'll buy them without, as i'm not using the adv even on my standard meg.

Do you unmount them after every dive or do you just leave them on your meg?

Too any questions...sorry for that

cheers

RBW Member quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean's Avatar
    Meg

Quote Originally Posted by luki90  View Original Post
    That's what i wanted to hear! ;)
    Did you put any spacers on the backplate's bolts? Do you use the adv t-piece? I think i'll buy them without, as i'm not using the adv even on my standard meg.

Do you unmount them after every dive or do you just leave them on your meg?

Too any questions...sorry for that

cheers
    No problem.
    No spacers. I have the ADV but don't use it. I run one regular t piece. The other t piece is tapped, and I run a Titan three gas block. I don't break anything down between dives. I disassemble everything at the end of each day if I'm being good, flush the lungs with fresh water, and hang to dry. End of the trip I'll sanitize.

RBW Member jvos is on a distinguished road jvos is on a distinguished road jvos's Avatar
    Apeks Meg

BMR500 IDA

I have the sub G lungs on my Meg also, with the Titan block. Awesome setup. Never going back to front lungs. I got the block off ebay. A guy has a few there for sale.

RBW Member fullytek is an unknown quantity at this point fullytek's Avatar
    megabastard

I'm running the Subgravity lungs on my megish
    SUB G lungs are similar to the ATS I used the t peace adv with the senseativity diled way down .

I love them.
    Never going back to the big front lungs.
    Last edited by fullytek; 12th September 2017 at 17:26.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

What did you do to lower the sensitivity of the ADV?

Quote Originally Posted by fullytek  View Original Post
    SUB G lungs are similar to the ATS I used the price adv with the senseativity filed way down .

I love them.

Meg 2.01k

SUB G lungs are similar to the ATS I used the price adv with the senseativity filed way down .

I love them.
    Any suggestions to easily wash them after every dives without having to unmount them?

RBW Member fullytek is an unknown quantity at this point fullytek's Avatar
    megabastard

The adv has an alan screw in the end much like adjusting a first stage.
    I also turned the nut under the demand lever.

I have yet to find way to dry the lungs with out removing them from the machine.
    I'll blow a positive in the loop to push out the slime in the exhale lung between dives and over night if I'm diving the next day. I do a full tare down and sanatise at the end of a trip and some times mid week if on a longer expadition
    Last edited by fullytek; 12th September 2017 at 17:27.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Which ADV are you referring to??? I don't think I have seen the one that you are refering to...

Thanks!

M

The adv has an alan screw in the end much like adjusting a first stage.
    I also turned the nut under the demand lever.

I have yet to find way to dry the lungs with out removing them from the machine.
    I'll blow a positive in the loop to push out the slime in the exhale lung between dives and over night if I'm diving the next day. I do a full tare down and sanatise at the end of a trip and some times mid week if on a longer expadition

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast