+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Used APD Evolution Vision (Nitrox software) x 2 incl. APD BOV, + spares

Supporting Member Dr.John.R.Potter@gmail.com is an unknown quantity at this point Dr.John.R.Potter@gmail.com's Avatar
    APD Evolution Vision

Used APD Evolution Vision (Nitrox software) x 2 incl. APD BOV, + spares

OK, I surrender... Bought 2 x used Evo Visions and had them worked up at APD 3 years ago (I have no problem if you want to check with Nicky and crew) including new bailout tanks and scubapro first stages, APD BOVs, lifting handles, replaced a couple of gauges, 1 head electronic unit and 1 display. Overhaul and upgrades came to about 3k GBP. Intention was to get my wife and I back into rebreather diving. Never happened, finally forced to admit we never will! So, not even dived, 20 kg Sofnolime still unopened (expires 2019) and lots of bits and pieces. Need new batteries + cells and ready to go.
    5.5k Euro the lot or willing to split at 3 kEuro a piece. Requests for more info, etc. either here or to +39 345 3310313 via SMS or WhatsApp. I am in Italy, can send to anywhere at buyers choice and cost. If you want more detail or specific photos, let me know.

Additional info:
    One Evo (06L518403) was manufactured in March 2006 with a new lid fitted by APD in 2007.
    The other (05J360603) was made in Oct. 2005 and had new head electronics and display fitted by APD in Oct. 2013.
    Both have FS100 and FS100A first stages, rebuilt 2014 and not dived since.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Dr.John.R.Potter@gmail.com; 7th September 2017 at 18:48. Reason: Add extra information

RBW Member phbillard is an unknown quantity at this point phbillard's Avatar

Re: Used APD Evolution Vision (Nitrox software) x 2 incl. APD BOV, + spares

Hi

I'm interested in the lot, can you tell me what are the sizes of harness and CL ?
    Are the tanks still in hydro ?
    Do you have an estimate of shipping to France (local pickup might be easier from Nice)
    Best regards

Supporting Member Dr.John.R.Potter@gmail.com is an unknown quantity at this point Dr.John.R.Potter@gmail.com's Avatar
    APD Evolution Vision

Hi,

The bailout tanks are new, never used. The O2 and Diluent tanks were hydro'd in 2014, and not used since. They were charged, but never used. So they've been under positive pressure since their last hydro, and dry. The Harness and CL... I need to check. Forgive my ignorance, is there an easy place to look to find out the sizes? Both units were sized for adult men, so are probably 'L'... If you're seriously interested I can get a quote from a courier like BRT or DHL, I'm guessing it would come to about 250 Euro for the lot. How far are you from Nice? I am about 3 hours' drive away. At 40 cents/km (including autostrada fees) it might indeed be best to meet in France, depending on how far you'd need to come.

John.

Quote Originally Posted by phbillard  View Original Post
    Hi

I'm interested in the lot, can you tell me what are the sizes of harness and CL ?
    Are the tanks still in hydro ?
    Do you have an estimate of shipping to France (local pickup might be easier from Nice)
    Best regards

RBW Member dentedbread is an unknown quantity at this point dentedbread's Avatar

Hi there,

Did these sell? If not, did you find the harness sizes?

Kindest regards,

APD Evolution Vision

Hi, I still have these units. Been otherwise occupied, and have some shoulder surgery coming up in a couple of days. So tell me, where do I find the harness size? The units are in their boxes on my terrace, no problem to pull them out and check, if I know where to look, but after Thursday, I'm going to be out of action for heavy lifting...

+ Reply to Thread