+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nerd 2 on a Shrimp BOV

RBW Member manni-yunk is an unknown quantity at this point manni-yunk's Avatar

Nerd 2 on a Shrimp BOV

I have an original Nerd and I love it. We have come up with a way to mount it to a Shrimp that works, but it isnt perfect. I would sell it and buy a Nerd 2 if the Nerd 2 mounts to the Shrimp cleaner and easier.

Has anyone had a chance to see a Nerd 2 mount onto a shrimp BOV yet?

RBW Member broncobowsher is on a distinguished road broncobowsher is on a distinguished road broncobowsher's Avatar
    TBD

Re: Nerd 2 on a Shrimp BOV

From what I have read so far, the new mount will work on the old NERD.

Being the NERD 2 has been out for maybe a week now? Probably not much real life info, yet.

Supporting Member Pilot_dc is an unknown quantity at this point Pilot_dc's Avatar
    Prism2

I was wondering this, but could find no info. I went ahead and bought the Shrimp and hoped for the best.

For anyone wondering, yes the Nerd 2 mount fits just fine on the Shrimp... now you know.

Wanna Dive Gonna Dive Alby scubakitmarket will become famous soon enough Alby scubakitmarket will become famous soon enough Alby scubakitmarket will become famous soon enough Alby scubakitmarket will become famous soon enough Alby scubakitmarket's Avatar
    Dive Can JJ

APD Classic, Vision Anolog JJ

Quote Originally Posted by manni-yunk  View Original Post
    I have an original Nerd and I love it. We have come up with a way to mount it to a Shrimp that works, but it isnt perfect. I would sell it and buy a Nerd 2 if the Nerd 2 mounts to the Shrimp cleaner and easier.

Has anyone had a chance to see a Nerd 2 mount onto a shrimp BOV yet?
    i have the nerd 2 on my shrimp, it just clips perfectly into the the shrimp hud holder very simple and no problems.

alby

+ Reply to Thread