+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Deco Software has been Released

RBW Member das will become famous soon enough das will become famous soon enough das will become famous soon enough das will become famous soon enough das's Avatar

Deco Software has been Released

For Meg 15 and Pathfinder owners the Decoman software has been released. The software is $500. For Pathfinder owners you will need to purchase a depth sensor ($265?). One note for Pathfinder owners you must have the new color handset. The older handset will not support the deco software.

Once you have purchased the software you will upgrade by connecting the unit via wifi. One note, THE HANDSET AND HUD MUST BE CONNECTED TO THE HEAD WHEN YOU UPGRADE. Failure to do so will result in you having to send your unit back to the factory.

The manual is on the ISC website and instructions on connecting via wifi is detailed therein.

Have fun

RBW Member fullytek is an unknown quantity at this point fullytek's Avatar
    megabastard

Re: Deco Software has been Released

Only 17 years after hammerhead ?

Helium is addictive! Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fullytek  View Original Post
    Only 17 years after hammerhead ?
    At least the electronics from ISC has been reliable during that time. That is more than what you can say about the HH crap.

RBW Member markdol2 is an unknown quantity at this point markdol2's Avatar
    hammerhead extreeme

Quote Originally Posted by Blomman  View Original Post
    At least the electronics from ISC has been reliable during that time. That is more than what you can say about the HH crap.
    I have 6 years on my rev Ds without a glitch id say thats pretty reliable and they do a lot more than apecs.

RBW Member paca_mike is an unknown quantity at this point paca_mike's Avatar
    Meg

Just buy a CCR Liberty ....🤣

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

Any pictures or videos of the sensor installed in a pathfinder? I know there is a spot for it but it is a pretty tight space.

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Most likely it is a MS5541-C30 made by Intersema. Most dive computer/rebreather manufacturers (99%) use these sensors. it is very tiny, 6x6mm. MS5541C.png
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....

RBW Member ahereng is an unknown quantity at this point ahereng's Avatar

On page 23 of the Decoman-manual you can see the sensor in a Meg15, I believe the sensor is the same.
    http://www.megccr.com/wp-content/upl...MANUAL-2.0.pdf

RBW Member das will become famous soon enough das will become famous soon enough das will become famous soon enough das will become famous soon enough das's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurnie  View Original Post
    Any pictures or videos of the sensor installed in a pathfinder? I know there is a spot for it but it is a pretty tight space.
    It is the same sensor as the Meg15 and yes it is a tight fit.
    IMG_1343.jpg

Where can i get it from? (pressure-sensor for pathfinder) didn't find any seller who has it..............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast