Well those of you who know me know I am little bit round around the middle.... OK I am fat!

I just got back from a week in Cozumel with my MKVI. I got my weighting dialed in really good. it was my first tropical trip with my unit. I found my self with just a skin and alum tanks that I still need 6 pounds to get my big body to sink. I was able to do the dies with zero air in my wing...

I found though that with this configuration my weight needs to be forward and higher than normal. after a lot of playing around the best place for the weight is in the bottoms of my over the shoulder counter lung bags... 3 pounds in each. not ideal...

I have no extra weight on my back but the unit wants to pull me down at the hips if I put on a weight belt or integrated and adding weight to the back wants to flip me over when I am vertical in the water....

So I can't be the only one who has this kind of issue... what have others done... in cold water with a 7 mm or dry suit I don't notice this.... but warm water striped down to nothing its annoying not being able to be trimmed out.

thoughts please