+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scooter discomfort

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Re: Scooter discomfort

Quote Originally Posted by yuglez  View Original Post
    Made it with a piece of 2" webbing, D ring and belt clips.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Do you have Some pics ? I did the same but always interested in improving it .

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

RBW Member shortkidd is an unknown quantity at this point shortkidd's Avatar
    Hollis Prism2

Poseidon Se7en

Thanks for asking. I wasn't sure if it was weird or not to ask. This is already kind of a strange subject somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by EngelenD  View Original Post
    Do you have Some pics ? I did the same but always interested in improving it .

RBW Member yuglez is an unknown quantity at this point yuglez's Avatar

Use the same setup for rebreather.

RBW Member shortkidd is an unknown quantity at this point shortkidd's Avatar
    Hollis Prism2

Poseidon Se7en

I do like that setup. It looks like just a piece of web belt with drings and clips like you.

I would say the only thing I worry about it if I need to take it off due to an issue in the water.

I figured it out...too much diving lately my head is in a fog.....just undo the belt and the front part of the strap will drop between your legs.
    Last edited by shortkidd; 8th August 2017 at 21:00.

RBW Member yuglez is an unknown quantity at this point yuglez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shortkidd  View Original Post
    I do like that setup. It looks like just a piece of web belt with drings and clips like you.

I would say the only thing I worry about it if I need to take it off due to an issue in the water.

I figured it out...too much diving lately my head is in a fog.....just undo the belt and the front part of the strap will drop between your legs.
    The web in my crotch strap is very flexible. The regular weight belt web is too hard. The D ring is secured in place with a stitch on each belt side in addition to the retainer clip.

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Thanks for the pics !!!
    Greetings
    David

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2