+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shearwater Predator EXT for sale

RBW Member Chris_H is an unknown quantity at this point Chris_H's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Shearwater Predator EXT for sale

I recently bought a Petrel 1 and Petrel 2, both with external monitoring. I need to get rid of this Shearwater Predator with external monitoring to offset some of the costs. It is fully unlocked and in excellent condition. In May 2014, Shearwater "changed out the battery holder, replaced the lens and screen insert, installed a battery cap kit and replaced the main printed circuit board which was an older model."
    It has about 70 dives on it since then. The dive data is from my logbook, so I may have combined dives to arrive at that number, but there are less than 100 dives on it.
    I have only used this computer in freshwater. $625 shipped in the lower USA.
    Attached Images

RBW Member Chris_H is an unknown quantity at this point Chris_H's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Re: Shearwater Predator EXT for sale

Sold.

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Re: Shearwater Predator EXT for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_H  View Original Post
    Sold.
    jupp.. and it is serving me great on my revo..

+ Reply to Thread