+ Reply to Thread

Thread: N@90 cell checker head molex

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

N@90 cell checker head molex

Hi,

I know chances are small but if anyone wants to sell a head molex for the mini check i'm interested!!!

Could also swap for a coax head if someone could use it ( also a coax cable available)

Greetings

David
    Last edited by EngelenD; 14th July 2017 at 20:49.

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Re: N@90 cell checker head molex

Quote Originally Posted by EngelenD  View Original Post
    Hi,

I know chances are small but if anyone wants to sell a head molex for the mini check i'm interested!!!

Could also swap for a coax head if someone could use it ( also a coax cable available)

Greetings

David
    and if you have 2 i go for it as well.. and need cable and can swap both as well ;)

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Re: N@90 cell checker head molex

Ok, found one , Thanks !

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread