+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mk 15.5 CCR for sale

RBW Member MSpencer is an unknown quantity at this point MSpencer's Avatar
    Mk 15.5 CCR

Mk 15.5 CCR for sale

Mk 15.5 electronically controlled, closed circuit, constant O2 partial pressure, mixed gas rebreather. Scrubber capacity 4.5 kgs. Nominal depth capability 150 metres. Water temp: -2 to +35 deg C. In excellent condition and regularly maintained/serviced by Australian importer (Colkan Int. P/L). One-only owner and unit has always been reliable and dependable. Asking price: $10,000 (AUD); about $7,700 (USD)

RBW Member Vladimir.S is an unknown quantity at this point Vladimir.S's Avatar

Re: Mk 15.5 CCR for sale

Just wondering if this thread is still alive..?
    Btw, it is a nice offer, always was interested in this particular CCR...
    Is it still out there, or down there to be more precise..?

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

1 post ? and that's for a unit yeah right ...........

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

These units never been available to the public (at least as far as I know) but to the military, so the "one and only owner" can't be true. Smells like a scam....
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....

RBW Member Semaj is an unknown quantity at this point Semaj's Avatar
    rEvo III RMS

MSpencer from Australia I assume is Mark Spenser one of Australia's pinioning technical and rebreather divers.

RBW Member pixelrbii is an unknown quantity at this point pixelrbii's Avatar
    Ray,Dolphin,IDA71,LARV

I've seen this unit for sale on aus (e)bay some time ago. you can contact Mark through his website to confirm if the offer is legit:
    http://www.markspencer.com.au/aboutus.php

RBW Member horaceanddumpling is an unknown quantity at this point horaceanddumpling's Avatar

This is prolly legit. If anyone's serious I'll look the unit over if it's in sydney.

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Quote Originally Posted by rolanddiver  View Original Post
    These units never been available to the public (at least as far as I know) but to the military, so the "one and only owner" can't be true. Smells like a scam....
    You comments are NOT accurate, I own 2 of them, and others on this board do as well. Some of which have never been in the U.S. Military. Have you ever heard of Howard Hall, Marty Snyderman, Mark Thurlow...

RBW Member HaisaiMatt is on a distinguished road HaisaiMatt is on a distinguished road HaisaiMatt's Avatar
    MK15.5, rEvo, Sentinel, LarV

Optima, MK15

Quote Originally Posted by whynot?  View Original Post
    You comments are NOT accurate, I own 2 of them, and others on this board do as well. Some of which have never been in the U.S. Military. Have you ever heard of Howard Hall, Marty Snyderman, Mark Thurlow...

I thought Howard and Marks 15.5's came from the military. I purchased Marty Snyderman's a few years ago. Marty purchased the unit from Lockheed Martin, I believe it was purchased by Lockheed from Biomarine and is one of the 25 originally converted for the Navy to test. Glad to see some others in S. Cal with 15.5's and the interest still alive. I just installed a Shearwater Predator controller on mine and love it.

Last I heard, Howard and Mark were diving rEvo's.

Cheers,
    Matt

Blinded with science... deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc's Avatar
    rEvo Micro FT

MK15.5, MK15

Quote Originally Posted by HaisaiMatt  View Original Post
    I thought Howard and Marks 15.5's came from the military. I purchased Marty Snyderman's a few years ago. Marty purchased the unit from Lockheed Martin, I believe it was purchased by Lockheed from Biomarine and is one of the 25 originally converted for the Navy to test. Glad to see some others in S. Cal with 15.5's and the interest still alive. I just installed a Shearwater Predator controller on mine and love it.

Last I heard, Howard and Mark were diving rEvo's.

Cheers,
    Matt
    I think there is still a "shadow community" of us diving 15.5's. Mine is still going strong with Laguna electronics. I've been mulling the idea of putting a Shearwater controller on it, but haven't gotten past the blue-sky stage on the design. Would love to see how you implemented the solenoid if you'd be willing to share some pictures.

Love my rEvo for traveling and ease-of-use, but I suspect I'll never trust it quite as much as my 15.5.

All the best,
    Lee

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast