+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Duo Kev HP hoses

RBW Member manni-yunk is an unknown quantity at this point manni-yunk's Avatar

Duo Kev HP hoses

Im significantly shortening my HP hoses on my rEvo.

Anyone have experience with the DuoKev HP hoses?

RBW Member ColdWaterHusky is an unknown quantity at this point ColdWaterHusky's Avatar
    rEvo III

Re: Duo Kev HP hoses

No experience with the DuoKev hoses, but the MiFlex Carbon works pretty well. I've used them to improve routing on my rEvo.

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

I had them on my 15 and liked them. Smaller diameter than traditional rubber HP hoses and pretty stiff so keep that in mind. I now have Miflex and like those even better. For the price it's sixes between them and Miflex.

RBW Member haaginheimer is an unknown quantity at this point haaginheimer's Avatar
    KISS GEM (modified)

Dolphin, Prism 2, Poseidon

I've got both on my Meg

I use the carbon miflex for when I run larger tanks (5L) and valves up as I run my gauges to my left and right hips. Valves down i use the miflex hoses as they are stiffer to hold the gauges down on my chest.

Both work great. I'm more q fan of the carbon as it seems to flex a little easier and is great for hose routing

+ Reply to Thread