+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: rEvo Tank Cam Bands

RBW Member blevitan is an unknown quantity at this point blevitan's Avatar
    rEvo Micro

rEvo Tank Cam Bands

I saw a YouTube video by Mike Hall where he has a modified tank bracket using Cam Bands.

I've reached out to Mike on YouTube, but does anyone have more detailed instructions and/or pictures to show how to create this?

Thanks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sec-...index=2&t=359s">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sec-...index=2&t=359s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Re: rEvo Tank Cam Bands

Quote Originally Posted by blevitan  View Original Post
    I saw a YouTube video by Mike Hall where he has a modified tank bracket using Cam Bands.

I've reached out to Mike on YouTube, but does anyone have more detailed instructions and/or pictures to show how to create this?

Thanks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sec-...index=2&t=359s">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sec-...index=2&t=359s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
    I just made a set for a diver.

Sent from my E500A using Tapatalk
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Supporting Member quietmike is an unknown quantity at this point quietmike's Avatar
    rEvo micro

Evolution+

Sorry I did not get back to you QUICKLY. I have been traveling for work extensively...
    This is mike h. I did what dsix did. I had to be careful with the off sets for Right and left. Then got the small bands from APD.

Would be great if dsix made a bunch. By the time I got mine tweeted and fitted out, I had $180 into the set. Did not think there would a market or interest at that price..

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Here is what I am doing. You supply the original tank brackets, 8 tri glides, and pay shipping both ways. I will do the fabrication and welding for $40 per set.

Please be advised that not all tank brackets are the same. Make sure you have the correct ones.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member beldridg is an unknown quantity at this point beldridg's Avatar
    rEvo III Micro hCCR + rMS

Quote Originally Posted by quietmike  View Original Post
    Sorry I did not get back to you QUICKLY. I have been traveling for work extensively...
    This is mike h. I did what dsix did. I had to be careful with the off sets for Right and left. Then got the small bands from APD.

Would be great if dsix made a bunch. By the time I got mine tweeted and fitted out, I had $180 into the set. Did not think there would a market or interest at that price..
    I'd pay $200 for a pair with cam bands and place an order tomorrow. :)

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by beldridg  View Original Post
    I'd pay $200 for a pair with cam bands and place an order tomorrow. :)
    ... maybe just order them from rEvo...?? we have some on stock here

don't think they are in the US already, as not yet on the official price list
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

RBW Member AQUANOMAD is an unknown quantity at this point AQUANOMAD's Avatar
    rEvo FT

Inspiration, Evolution

How much are they Paul?

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by AQUANOMAD  View Original Post
    How much are they Paul?
    best send a mail to the office, I know Pieter made prototypes, don't know how far in production they are at this moment
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

RBW Member macado is an unknown quantity at this point macado's Avatar
    rEvo II Mini-Aquaseal Edition

Would be nice to inform rEvo USA about this if they're production and shipping.

These do look convenient. Anyone had luck squeezing larger tanks in these? Maybe AL40s?