+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New rEvo IT

rEvo Instructor pkacp is an unknown quantity at this point pkacp's Avatar
    rEvo

MKVI, rEvo, Inspiration

New rEvo IT

Hello all,

So it's official now. I'm rEvo Instructor Trainer. Do you want became a rEvo instructor - feel free to contact me.

I live in Europe, but have no problem with traveling.

Cheers,

Przemyslaw Kacprzak
    www.revo-rebreathers.eu
    przemek@divemania.pl

RBW Member Nubium is an unknown quantity at this point Nubium's Avatar
    Liberty

Dolphin,Megalodon,rEvo

Re: New rEvo IT

Great job, well done.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Congrats!!!!

Best regards,
    Chett. L

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by pkacp  View Original Post
    Hello all,

So it's official now. I'm rEvo Instructor Trainer. Do you want became a rEvo instructor - feel free to contact me.

I live in Europe, but have no problem with traveling.

Cheers,

Przemyslaw Kacprzak
    www.revo-rebreathers.eu
    przemek@divemania.pl
    Again, big congratulations with your excellent performance during our 8 day seminar/training course in Cebu.

best
    Paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...