+ Reply to Thread

Thread: where to buy a 2 pin cable for VR3

RBW Member Jens Kallmeyer is an unknown quantity at this point Jens Kallmeyer's Avatar

where to buy a 2 pin cable for VR3

HI

I have an older VR3 with a 2 pin port. Now I am looking for a new cable but can't find one. Knowing my soldering skills, I don't want to put together one on my own, so I would rather buy a complete solution, a cable with one open end and one 2 pin Fisher connector on the other.
    Does anyone know where to get one of these?

Jens

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

It's Classified

Re: where to buy a 2 pin cable for VR3

Call Kevin Juergensen... He stocks them for the HH.

www.rebreather.us

RBW Member Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration's Avatar

Hello

I have a 2 Pin cable, which I don't need anymore. The lenght is 114 cm and it has a 2 pin connector on each side. If you don't need the second connector, you can just cutt it off.

I only need the postage paid, which are a few $. If the cable itself is worth you some money - spend it to the forum.

If you are interested - send me a PM.

DINspiration

Life starts at 100 rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo's Avatar
    Pelagian DCCCR

Classic KISS, Megalodon

Tech Blue sells them....
    /Rodge

RBW Member Jens Kallmeyer is an unknown quantity at this point Jens Kallmeyer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dinspiration
    Hello

I have a 2 Pin cable, which I don't need anymore. The lenght is 114 cm and it has a 2 pin connector on each side. If you don't need the second connector, you can just cutt it off.

I only need the postage paid, which are a few $. If the cable itself is worth you some money - spend it to the forum.

If you are interested - send me a PM.

DINspiration

Hi DINspiration

YGPM

Jens

+ Reply to Thread