+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WANTED : LAR-V mod 2 scurbber / LAR-V 1.5L steel tank

RBW Member cocazoulou is an unknown quantity at this point cocazoulou's Avatar
    Dräger LAR-V mod 2

WANTED : LAR-V mod 2 scurbber / LAR-V 1.5L steel tank

Hi all,

I need two items (image for exemple) :

LAR-V mod 2 scurbber

LAR-V 1.5L steel tank

Best :)

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Re: WANTED : LAR-V mod 2 scurbber / LAR-V 1.5L steel tank

You might have a hard time getting the scrubber, use a dolphin scrubber instead with fittings from Martin at TECME.DE, essentially the same thing and much easier to find on the second-hand market. True LAR parts are OVER priced and OVER rated in the civ market, seriously. That is unless you want a museum piece or to run around acting like an operator (not saying that's the case with you)

I have a green steel bottle with the original valve as you have in the picture, PM if interested.

RBW Member cocazoulou is an unknown quantity at this point cocazoulou's Avatar
    Dräger LAR-V mod 2

Quote Originally Posted by whynot?  View Original Post
    I have a green steel bottle with the original valve as you have in the picture, PM if interested.
    Hi :)

It's not for me but a friend. My unit is complete now (mod2).

I have a possibility to take a TECME dolphin adapter ... So maybe the best option ?
    Cylinder with valve is very interesting !!! Very hard to find !

RBW Member AQUANOMAD is an unknown quantity at this point AQUANOMAD's Avatar
    rEvo FT

Inspiration, Evolution

I have access to steel cylinders. Black. Only a few left. Also can get (2) NM stainless cylinders but they are heavy.

rEvoooooo JoeHuaSEALs is an unknown quantity at this point JoeHuaSEALs's Avatar
    Prism II , LAR V , OMG C96,

Revo Micro III

hi there

I have bunch of Lar Valves, have 2 M18x1.5 which is euro spec, also have some original Lar V valves, I over bought a bunch so i can sell some of them.

PM if you are interested.

I also bought a spare scrubber from ebay fits Lar V VI.

Martin from Tecme 's solution works perfectly. I have his accessories for scrubber. I recommend to get a spare even if you don't have a dolphin scrubber yet.

Also I have access to inconel tank with valves, i think it will run around 600-800 bucks, I can give you his contact if you want that.

PM for more details :)

cheers.

Last edited by JoeHuaSEALs; 19th May 2017 at 00:32.

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

I gonna go out on a limb here and tell you what you have in that picture below is not a vii scrubber despite what you may have been told or believe, it looks like a first or second generation ATLANTIS scrubber with Martin's first generation adapters (now made out of POM)

RBW Member AQUANOMAD is an unknown quantity at this point AQUANOMAD's Avatar
    rEvo FT

Inspiration, Evolution

How much for the valves? Are you sure the bottles are Inconel? There is some confusion about these bottles being Inconel when most likely they are stainless steel non magnetic. Still have the welded seam in the middle but are much heavier.

rEvoooooo JoeHuaSEALs is an unknown quantity at this point JoeHuaSEALs's Avatar
    Prism II , LAR V , OMG C96,

Revo Micro III

Quote Originally Posted by whynot?  View Original Post
    I gonna go out on a limb here and tell you what you have in that picture below is not a vii scrubber despite what you may have been told or believe, it looks like a first or second generation ATLANTIS scrubber with Martin's first generation adapters (now made out of POM)

oh I see, thanks for letting me know, but glad it works anyways.

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

I did wonder about the Atlantis Scrubber and what the threads were to do that with a LAR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

I have that mod 2 scrubber and warmer ....I also have those fittings from martin ..steve
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread