+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Working as a diver?!

Hybrid View

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Working as a diver?!

Gents,

I have spent 10 years of my life working far away from home and loved ones. I have always made good money, but honestly, always been missing something. Now with a little princess is about to be born in 2 months, I figured it is time to hang the flak vest and start enjoying life. I've always loved diving so much that I ended up not only building a bunch of dive lights for myself and cave dive buddies, but also two hCCRs that i have been diving for more than 5 years. I have a degree in IT and electronics and have more than 10 years of logistics experience. If you are looking for a scuba instructor, dive guide, or just someone to service scuba gear and fill tanks all day, let me know. It is no longer about the money, but doing what I love.

VR

Roland
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....

RBW Member Sussan1980 is an unknown quantity at this point Sussan1980's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Re: Working as a diver?!

I could recommend you some spots in SEA that would be a good place for a diver, don't know if you are looking to move much though.

+ Reply to Thread