+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seacure for Shrimp

RBW Member hbm is on a distinguished road hbm is on a distinguished road hbm's Avatar
    Not yet

Seacure for Shrimp

I just put on a Sea Cure mouthpiece on a Golem Shrimp. Customer service at Leisure Pro told me a "number 5" size was the correct one per the manufacturer. It's way too big. Can anybody share what size they use?

RBW Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Re: Seacure for Shrimp

Quote Originally Posted by hbm  View Original Post
    I just put on a Sea Cure mouthpiece on a Golem Shrimp. Customer service at Leisure Pro told me a "number 5" size was the correct one per the manufacturer. It's way too big. Can anybody share what size they use?
    The #5 is the wrong one. It is only for the Poseidon regs.

The #4 is recommended for the Shrimp and that is what I was using myself.

RBW Member hattdiver is an unknown quantity at this point hattdiver's Avatar

Re: Seacure for Shrimp

if you get any leakage from the mouthpiece, I used self fusing silicon tape. couple of wraps on the shrimp and slide mouthpiece over it. $8 on Amazon. its been working great

+ Reply to Thread