+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sewn lungs

RBW Member PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG's Avatar
    Meg

Fenzy PO68 Dolphin

Sewn lungs

I have been adjusting the shape of my OTSCL. This is the second set of lungs I have modified. I made the lower part smaller by stitching down both lungs on the inside. It seemed I made a large bubble at the top of the lungs that was like a pillow around my head.

Here you can see that I released some of the stitching lower down and tacked the large area near the T piece.

I am much happier with this configuration as I have moved the bubble down and now have more room around my head. As a bonus the ADV is working more smoothly now.
    Attached Images

RBW Member ssk is an unknown quantity at this point ssk's Avatar
    Dolphin, Meg 2.7 Shearwater

LAR VI, Fenzy PO68, Homebuilt

Re: Sewn lungs

Hi Peter, thank you so much for sharing, very interesting.
    Thanks.
    Davide

Just another Meg diver trimix1965 is an unknown quantity at this point trimix1965's Avatar
    Megladon Apecs 2.01

Been there tried that gone back to stock..

RBW Member PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG's Avatar
    Meg

Fenzy PO68 Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by trimix1965  View Original Post
    Been there tried that gone back to stock..
    To big for me.

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

I prefer stock as well, but I have big lungs, plus when coming up from way down deep, its nice to kinda let the lungs inflate abit more

+ Reply to Thread