+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Poseidon Seven vs MEG15

RBW Member gleleniewski is an unknown quantity at this point gleleniewski's Avatar
    Poseidon MKVI

Poseidon Seven vs MEG15

I have been diving with Poseidon MKVI and like the options (like Bluetooth instead of Irda)
    that the Seven has, but for some reason really like the MEG15. I live in Michigan and luv wreck diving the Great Lakes including Canada.

Any advice????

Chris Ferrar hyrax is an unknown quantity at this point hyrax's Avatar
    Evolution

Re: Poseidon Seven vs MEG15

Yes, buy a Meg.

RBW Member Ballester is an unknown quantity at this point Ballester's Avatar
    MEG CCR

Megalodon, Sentinel Expedition

The Poseidon is like being in a relation. She does what she wants when she wants even when you know she is wrong...

You are comparing a bulldozer to a tesla.... my advice go for the bulldozer.

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

What they said

The meg is a serious rebreather that will work every time and go places the MK VII can't no matter what color battery you buy.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

+ Reply to Thread