+ Reply to Thread

Thread: spring dive OMG c96 in some muddy lake ....

rEvoooooo JoeHuaSEALs is an unknown quantity at this point JoeHuaSEALs's Avatar
    Prism II , LAR V , OMG C96,

Revo Micro III

spring dive OMG c96 in some muddy lake ....

Finally get some Sun in Portland Oregon lately.. it's been raining for like 2 month straight... kill me already lol

the river is muddy as hell... Today I went with my friends to Blue lake Oregon , I decided to bring my OMG c96 rebreather and play with it, it was plenty of fun today, water is still muddy tho....

glad I bring a compass with me otherwise I can't even get back to the shore lol , water is muddy barely can see anything.... I consider it navigation practice lol

some pictures

OMG c96 is a lot of fun, I highly recommend to get one :)

you won't regret it !
    Last edited by JoeHuaSEALs; 19th April 2017 at 01:52.

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Re: spring dive OMG c96 in some muddy lake ....

OMG

Bring that down to Sandy Eggo, we have great diving right now. A few guys I work with wanna meet you.
    Last edited by whynot?; 20th April 2017 at 16:39.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Is the C96 an 02 only rebreather?

Best regards,
    Chett. L

rEvoooooo JoeHuaSEALs is an unknown quantity at this point JoeHuaSEALs's Avatar
    Prism II , LAR V , OMG C96,

Revo Micro III

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post

Best regards,
    Hi Chett , yes it's a pure O2 RB , but you can add Dil port and O2 port use aftermarket parts make it full CCR :)

I like how simple it is as just an O2 RB

Best

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post

Best regards,
    Chett, according to the manufacture's name and the periodic table, it works with both Oxygen and Magnesium (OMg!!!!!) With atomic numbers of 8 & 12 respectively. I'm not sure where they came up with the number 96 but whatever. Maybe if you throw Carbon in (the capital C), you can use that atomic number and get the last digit of 6... then invert that for the first digit and get a 9 (C-96) ci si va!

Of course, warmest of regards~

RBW Member broncobowsher is on a distinguished road broncobowsher is on a distinguished road broncobowsher's Avatar
    TBD

96 came after the first 95 attempts didn't work out.

MK15.5, MK25

Quote Originally Posted by broncobowsher  View Original Post
    96 came after the first 95 attempts didn't work out.

Nice one!

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by whynot?  View Original Post
    Chett, according to the manufacture's name and the periodic table, it works with both Oxygen and Magnesium (OMg!!!!!) With atomic numbers of 8 & 12 respectively. I'm not sure where they came up with the number 96 but whatever. Maybe if you throw Carbon in (the capital C), you can use that atomic number and get the last digit of 6... then invert that for the first digit and get a 9 (C-96) ci si va!

Of course, warmest of regards~
    Thanks, sounds like you know a lot about this unit.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread