+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "The World Smiles Back" Documentary

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

"The World Smiles Back" Documentary

Hey all,

As many of you know, my youngest son, Benji was diagnosed with Autism at around 2 years old. Benji is nearly 16 now, and his older brother, Billy decided to make a short documentary about life with his younger brother for his Senior Project in high school. Benji has been my Avatar on RBW for a long time, because I never forget what is most important for us all - family.

Billy has published his documentary on YouTube. Take a look. It will brighten your day and serve as a reminder that love and family are whats most important in life.

Here's the link: https://youtu.be/J0qMOgkx_YA

Kevin Juergensen

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Re: "The World Smiles Back" Documentary

Amazing job by Billy!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heyydude  View Original Post
    Hey all,

As many of you know, my youngest son, Benji was diagnosed with Autism at around 2 years old. Benji is nearly 16 now, and his older brother, Billy decided to make a short documentary about life with his younger brother for his Senior Project in high school. Benji has been my Avatar on RBW for a long time, because I never forget what is most important for us all - family.

Billy has published his documentary on YouTube. Take a look. It will brighten your day and serve as a reminder that love and family are whats most important in life.

Here's the link: https://youtu.be/J0qMOgkx_YA

Kevin Juergensen

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Just freakin' loved it. Thanks Kevin for posting and Billy for making such great film. You guys have a lovely family.

Very respectfully

Roland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Solid film. I'd say Billy has a future in documentary films, nice flow, great story, and solid editing. I hope his peers take the time to watch this, at that age kids seem to be too immersed in their own lives and forget to look up from their iPhones to see the world and people around them. There's a lot we all can learn from this...

We've talked Kev about the parallels in our lives, I will forward this link onto my family and know they will enjoy viewing it. A huge congrats to Billy for this film, and to you for raising a great family.

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

that was great kevin very inspirational......steve

dive! dive! dive! mmarcoux is an unknown quantity at this point mmarcoux's Avatar
    rEvo 3 Micro FT RMS, JJ CCR

rEvo 3 Standard HCCR

Wow! Great job to your son!

Let's go diving! mpement will become famous soon enough mpement will become famous soon enough mpement will become famous soon enough mpement's Avatar
    Megalodon

Such a wonderful story. Good job Billy!!

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Hi Kevin,

Extremely heartfelt watching the entire video with great delight. I think it speaks volumes and what a great job you and your wife have done with your loving God's gift to the world Benji.

Warm regards,
    Chett Lehrer
    Chett. L

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Hi,

Thanks for sharing ! Going around in Belgium now !

Greetings,
    David

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Thinker n Tinkerer Sparedone is an unknown quantity at this point Sparedone's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz

Bp240/bmr500, BG174

Well done and heartening! You must be proud.

Thanks for letting us in,
    Cameron