+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: KISS Classic training wanted

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Re: KISS Classic training wanted

Quote Originally Posted by mmarcoux  View Original Post
    Richard Simon Rick@mantaind.com He's based in CT but is down in NJ quite a bit.
    Ditto on Rick....

Ted Green is a great instructor but has other travel plans for the summer.

RBW Member Chebs is an unknown quantity at this point Chebs's Avatar
    Kiss Classic

If you are still looking I would also recommend Jason Scanlon in the NJ area. JasonS@Dive-Elements.net

Quote Originally Posted by tcascione  View Original Post
    Doug is fast and easy. He is a cardiac surgeon who does it for the love of our sport. You can certify up north in a Dry Suit but I find that adds another level of complication to an already complicated process.
    I don't believe he is a Cardiac Surgeon (an MD), rather a perfusionist working along side the MD surgeon. Doug should clarify and/or elaborate.

Andy Pitkin apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin's Avatar
    Prism 1

various

Quote Originally Posted by Diver Doc  View Original Post
    I don't believe he is a Cardiac Surgeon (an MD), rather a perfusionist working along side the MD surgeon. Doug should clarify and/or elaborate.
    He is a cardiologist, so he is an MD. He works on the heart, but merely prefers to use something more refined than a knife.

Thinker n Tinkerer Sparedone is an unknown quantity at this point Sparedone's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz

Bp240/bmr500, BG174

Quote Originally Posted by Diver Doc  View Original Post
    https://tekdiveusa.com/speaker/douglas-ebersole/

http://doctor.webmd.com/doctor/dougl...ca971-overview

Not sure who's persona this question is coming from but here's the answer. Did I just feed a troll?

No dog in the race.
    Cameron

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

I am an interventional cardiologist meaning I "play video games" for a living. I spend my days doing angioplasty, stents, closing holes in the heart, fixing valves, etc via x-ray and ultrasound guidance. And, yes, I am an MD -- at least that is what is says on the wall of my office. I am not a perfusionist though they are awesome people and I love having them in the operating room when our cardiac surgeon and I replace aortic valves percutaneously (without opening the chest). I work closely with the cardiac surgeons (the guys and gals who do open heart surgery and open chest valve replacements, etc) but I am not one of them. The interventional cardiologist, the cardiac surgeon, the perfusionist, the OR nurses, and the cath lab techs are all one big team. Each has their own role to play and none of us could function without the others.

Quote Originally Posted by debersole  View Original Post
    I am an interventional cardiologist meaning I "play video games" for a living. I spend my days doing angioplasty, stents, closing holes in the heart, fixing valves, etc via x-ray and ultrasound guidance. And, yes, I am an MD -- at least that is what is says on the wall of my office. I am not a perfusionist though they are awesome people and I love having them in the operating room when our cardiac surgeon and I replace aortic valves percutaneously (without opening the chest). I work closely with the cardiac surgeons (the guys and gals who do open heart surgery and open chest valve replacements, etc) but I am not one of them. The interventional cardiologist, the cardiac surgeon, the perfusionist, the OR nurses, and the cath lab techs are all one big team. Each has their own role to play and none of us could function without the others.
    Thanks Doug...and no I am not a troll.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2