+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: KISS Classic training wanted

RBW Member barrmust1 is an unknown quantity at this point barrmust1's Avatar
    KISS Classic, Dolphin

KISS Classic training wanted

I am looking to take a Kiss Classic ccr course.

I'm located in Maryland and am looking in the New jersey through Virginia area.

Any suggestions would be great.

thanks
    Russ

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Re: KISS Classic training wanted

Quote Originally Posted by barrmust1  View Original Post
    I am looking to take a Kiss Classic ccr course.

I'm located in Maryland and am looking in the New jersey through Virginia area.

Any suggestions would be great.

thanks
    Russ

Russ, Doug Ebersole is an excellent instructor. He is in North Florida, thus perhaps not too far from you. You can contact him on RBW. He is "debersole".

Claudia

KISS Classic, Dolphin

I am open to suggestions in Florida for an instructor but I would prefer to do the course more locally near Maryland first if I can.

Russ

Kevin Hagerich Helium_diver is an unknown quantity at this point Helium_diver's Avatar
    KISS Classic

ccr dolphin

Ted Green of the OC diver in ocean city was a KISS instructor. I can highly recommend.

ocdiver.com

Helium_diver
    "If I look unconscious I probably am " Bill Hartman

KISS Classic, Dolphin

Thanks for the suggestions. Anyone have any other instructor suggestions in the area?

Thanks

dive! dive! dive! mmarcoux is an unknown quantity at this point mmarcoux's Avatar
    rEvo 3 Micro FT RMS, JJ CCR

rEvo 3 Standard HCCR

Richard Simon Rick@mantaind.com He's based in CT but is down in NJ quite a bit.

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Doug is fast and easy. He is a cardiac surgeon who does it for the love of our sport. You can certify up north in a Dry Suit but I find that adds another level of complication to an already complicated process.

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Quote Originally Posted by tcascione  View Original Post
    Doug is fast and easy.
    Allow me to clarify, by "fast" I mean he gets the job done without a lot of fits and starts. By "easy" I mean there is no drama or "Yes Sensei" nonsense. He sits you down, teaches you what you need to know and takes you diving. You get a thorough education in the unit he certifies you on (he certified me on two)

RBW Member rtmarkdiver3 is an unknown quantity at this point rtmarkdiver3's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: KISS Classic training wanted

Quote Originally Posted by tcascione  View Original Post
    Allow me to clarify, by "fast" I mean he gets the job done without a lot of fits and starts. By "easy" I mean there is no drama or "Yes Sensei" nonsense. He sits you down, teaches you what you need to know and takes you diving. You get a thorough education in the unit he certifies you on (he certified me on two)
    Dive Doug two thumbs up trained with him last year. Good guy good instruction.

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Thanks for the kind words. I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

Doug

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast