+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New York ccr ???

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

New York ccr ???

Hi,

I'm going to NY with the family . Only staying 5 or 6 days. I was first not planing to bring my dive gear /ccr.
    How easy/ difficult is it to go diving there? Does it takes a whole day or can you take off in the early morning and be back around lunch ?
    Silly question but I have no idea.

Greetings,

David

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

RBW Member goodlifedivers is an unknown quantity at this point goodlifedivers's Avatar
    None

Re: New York ccr ???

Hey typically speaking if you are going out on the boats it will be a full day activity.

Unless you have enough people most boats only go out on the weekends also. Your best bet is to join an already scheduled charter.

Gotham divers is in NYC and they have their season charter scheduled posted on their website.

My company Good Life Divers does charters (weekday and weekend) also and we do guided shore dives. The wreck dives are far better though.

I assume you will be going into the city so hooking up with Gotham is provably your best bet for sorb and tank rentals/fills.

If you need anymore help with logistics shoot me an email

Goodlifedivers@gmail.con

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Re: New York ccr ???

Ok, super, thanks!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread