+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New York ccr ???

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

New York ccr ???

Hi,

I'm going to NY with the family . Only staying 5 or 6 days. I was first not planing to bring my dive gear /ccr.
    How easy/ difficult is it to go diving there? Does it takes a whole day or can you take off in the early morning and be back around lunch ?
    Silly question but I have no idea.

Greetings,

David

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Re: New York ccr ???

Sorry !!! Double post,(stupid tapatalk got stuck) maybe someone can remove one ???

Hammermeg, Copis2, Kiss divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe's Avatar
    Meg 2.7, Hammermeg, copis meg

Kiss Sport, Draeger dolphin

Sorry to say but diving in the NY, NJ area are mostly all day affairs. Charter boat trips on the average run from 7am to 3pm.
    Gabe

rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Thanks, that's what I thought. So too much hassle to bring my stuff to do only 1 day of diving. Next time I have to make the trip longer because I think there are some very nice dives to do there

rEvo Shearwater tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13's Avatar
    rEvo

Yeah I wouldn't recommend bringing all your gear for one day if diving. If you could do a week with certain wrecks picked out it's definitely worth the effort.

rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Okay, thanks!

+ Reply to Thread