+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shearwater Cloud Open Beta now available

Shearwater Rep
    lpartridge will become famous soon enough lpartridge will become famous soon enough lpartridge will become famous soon enough lpartridge's Avatar

Shearwater Cloud Open Beta now available

Shearwater Research is excited to announce that Shearwater Cloud is now available as an Open Beta.

For Android users, the app is available immediately for download on the Google Play Store.
    For iOS users, the app is currently undergoing app review by Apple and will be available soon.

For more information, please read our latest press release.

- Shearwater Software team

RBW Member Nicool is on a distinguished road Nicool is on a distinguished road Nicool's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT RMS

Poseidon Discovery Mark VI

Re: Shearwater Cloud Open Beta now available

Quote Originally Posted by lpartridge  View Original Post
    Shearwater Research is excited to announce that Shearwater Cloud is now available as an Open Beta.

For Android users, the app is available immediately for download on the Google Play Store.
    For iOS users, the app is currently undergoing app review by Apple and will be available soon.

For more information, please read our latest press release.

- Shearwater Software team
    Very good news!

Though i see the smarphone app won't be compatible with out Nerd and Predator controllers.
    Shall i understand that, using shearwater cloud on my mac, i will stil be able to pull logs outs of these devices, and then those logs will be synchronized among my devices, i.e. also visible and editable on my iPhone?

Additional question: today on my shearwater desktop i have logs from 5 different computers (due to upgrades, repairs...) 4 of which being mine, 1 being my wife's, plus actually some dives from one of my computers done by my wife (borrowed).

Would shearwater cloud allow to manage that, meaning in some way associate dive logs to a diver name, and/or sync some dives to some iPhones only (i.e. My iphone or my wife's iphone)?

Regards
    Nicolas

Phone app not working with Petrel 1 either
    Big bummer i think..

Quote Originally Posted by Nicool  View Original Post
    Very good news!

Though i see the smarphone app won't be compatible with out Nerd and Predator controllers.
    Shall i understand that, using shearwater cloud on my mac, i will stil be able to pull logs outs of these devices, and then those logs will be synchronized among my devices, i.e. also visible and editable on my iPhone?

Regards
    Nicolas
    Wondering about the same, and still awaiting reply about this by Shearwater, on their Facebook page.. I'll post back if i hear something.

Quote Originally Posted by the_dragon_no1  View Original Post
    Wondering about the same, and still awaiting reply about this by Shearwater, on their Facebook page.. I'll post back if i hear something.
    Confirmed by Shearwater today that log database(s) will be synced in cloud, over devices, despite phone app may not be compitable with ones dive computer. (Petrel 1, etc....)

RBW Member Nicool is on a distinguished road Nicool is on a distinguished road Nicool's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT RMS

Poseidon Discovery Mark VI

Confirmed by Shearwater today that log database(s) will be synced in cloud, over devices, despite phone app may not be compitable with ones dive computer. (Petrel 1, etc....)
    Great news :)

RBW Member broncobowsher is on a distinguished road broncobowsher is on a distinguished road broncobowsher's Avatar
    TBD

Phone app not working with Petrel 1 either
    Big bummer i think..
    Found the same thing. Just won't pair. Other apps on the phone will talk to the Petrel 1 just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by broncobowsher  View Original Post
    Found the same thing. Just won't pair. Other apps on the phone will talk to the Petrel 1 just fine.
    What apps do you find working with the Petrel 1?

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Waited so long for the cloud to be released, then not working with Petrel 1...

Have now moved on (back) to Subsurface, where i can sync log database between android phone and PC (windows)!

RBW Member broncobowsher is on a distinguished road broncobowsher is on a distinguished road broncobowsher's Avatar
    TBD

What apps do you find working with the Petrel 1?

Petrel log manager (not that great but something)
    CCR Tools (which will be a lot more useful once I get a rebreather)

All on Android.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast