+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Protee submarine wreck in France

RBW Member Madmark555 is an unknown quantity at this point Madmark555's Avatar
    rEvo micro expedition

The Protee submarine wreck in France

Hi everybody,

There was a dive i used to dream about. It is no longer a dream, i did it last tuesday.
    We were blessed by incredible conditions, 50m of viz which is quite unusual at that time of year around Marseille (France).
    The day before we dived on another wreck at 95M and the day before another at 75M. These two were much darker than the protee.
    The most incredible is that i didn't use any light.

This deep wreck left me totally amazed and i wanted to share the video with all the other dreamers.

I am usually not the kind of guy to publish my videos, but i have checked the others on this wreck and i think this one is the best looking, so i created a youtube account and uploaded it (no editing, just added music).

Enjoy !!!

https://youtu.be/B3fNMZakVb8

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: The Protee submarine wreck in France

Wow that was cool!
    Nice Lobster too...

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member Semaj is an unknown quantity at this point Semaj's Avatar
    rEvo III RMS

Fantastic stuff!! thanks for sharing

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Nice, thanks for sharing.

Greetings ,

David

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

RBW Member Nubium is an unknown quantity at this point Nubium's Avatar
    Liberty

Dolphin,Megalodon,rEvo

Great, thanks for sharing. Can I ask please, your buddy has 2 small tanks for bailout, how much bottom time did you have? Did you have more tanks on the line? Thanks

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nubium  View Original Post
    Great, thanks for sharing. Can I ask please, your buddy has 2 small tanks for bailout, how much bottom time did you have? Did you have more tanks on the line? Thanks
    Looks like 10 or 12 l carbons 300b

rEvo micro expedition

actually it was carbon 6.8l, but he is a very experienced deep diver and doesn t need to breathe that much. ^^
    But we also had two s80 on the line and i was carrying three S80 (I was scootering).

we did 14min descent + bottom
    Last edited by Madmark555; 25th March 2017 at 15:08.

rEvo micro expedition

oups ... my mistake. He had a carbon 6.8l and a S80.

rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

:) Thanks for sharing ! Video AND info :)

+ Reply to Thread