+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SEABEAR SENSATION - Closed Circuit Rebreather

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

SEABEAR SENSATION - Closed Circuit Rebreather

Any word on the Seabear Sensation rebreather?

Best regards,
    Chett. L

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

Re: SEABEAR SENSATION - Closed Circuit Rebreather

Arne sold out to ScubaPro (hence the unavailability of the AP/SeaBear rebadged HUS). So watch that space...

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Starfish  View Original Post
    Arne sold out to ScubaPro (hence the unavailability of the AP/SeaBear rebadged HUS). So watch that space...
    Thanks.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member nwindle will become famous soon enough nwindle will become famous soon enough nwindle will become famous soon enough nwindle will become famous soon enough nwindle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post
    Thanks.

Best regards,
    They never responded before the sale done expect one now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

Quote Originally Posted by nwindle  View Original Post
    They never responded before the sale done expect one now.
    Company like Scubapro ain't gonna spend money buying a rebreather designer if they're not going to use it, by the same token these things take time so I'd be thinking there'll be a new unit coming out of the Johnson Outdoors group sometime in the next couple years.

RBW Member nwindle will become famous soon enough nwindle will become famous soon enough nwindle will become famous soon enough nwindle will become famous soon enough nwindle's Avatar

Proof is in the pudding we will wait and see

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

Company like Scubapro ain't gonna spend money buying a rebreather designer if they're not going to use it, by the same token these things take time so I'd be thinking there'll be a new unit coming out of the Johnson Outdoors group sometime in the next couple years.
    I would agree

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Really? Apeks was funding a functioning rebreather prototype before Aqualung bought them out. Not seen many Apeks units...

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by lizardland  View Original Post
    Really? Apeks was funding a functioning rebreather prototype before Aqualung bought them out. Not seen many Apeks units...

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
    From from what I've seen Aqualung, has developed several different units specifically for military purposes only.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread