+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Green braided hoses wanted

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Re: Green braided hoses wanted

Quote Originally Posted by chris375  View Original Post
    you might ask here. I know that they offer bc and ip flex hoses in custom length as well:
    www.ccr-support.de
    Thanks Chris, I'll check with them... -Andy

RBW Member turtle dude is an unknown quantity at this point turtle dude's Avatar
    Inspo classic hacked about

Hi,
    I know you really want flex hoses, but I colour coded mine with the over braid (I think it was from beaver sport).
    So I have green for O2, red for dill trimix & two other colours for high and low bail outs.
    Its a much cheaper option than all new hoses and if you change you hoses every 5 Yeats or so can just slip it off and onto you new hose.
    Regards
    Baz

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by turtle dude  View Original Post
    Hi,
    I know you really want flex hoses, but I colour coded mine with the over braid (I think it was from beaver sport).
    So I have green for O2, red for dill trimix & two other colours for high and low bail outs.
    Its a much cheaper option than all new hoses and if you change you hoses every 5 Yeats or so can just slip it off and onto you new hose.
    Regards
    Baz
    Hi Baz, thanks for the suggestion, but it's not just the color coding, it's the lighter weight, greater flexibility and smaller diameter of the flex hoses. I fly with my rig, only dive warm water and need very little weight to get down, I only using weights on top of my cover for trim at this point... -Andy

Prism

Dolphin

Update: I've been dealing with lots of people while retooling my pneumatics, getting ready for a trip and looking for the mythical green braided HP hoses. The very most helpful have been Danny at Good Life Divers, who has many connections and great knowledge of whats on the market, and Randy at Piranha Dive Manufacturing. Randy's prices are great and he is going to put in an order for green HP hoses soon so get in touch with him if you want some. Both operations have great customer service as well. Thanks again to all who gave input... -Andy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3