+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Green braided hoses wanted

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Re: Green braided hoses wanted

Checked with Martin, he doesn't have any and doesn't know where to find them. The trail has grown cold, but apparently Trident would do 50 of them as a minimum order. I only need 2, but I bet if somebody at a retail operation wanted to place the order they would sell the other 48 fairly quickly… -Andy

Stevie Tippetts Stevie Tippetts is an unknown quantity at this point Stevie Tippetts's Avatar
    Defender

Sentinel, Evo+, rEvo, PF

Quote Originally Posted by silent running  View Original Post
    Hello again, all known avenues have been tried, and it appears that no manufacturer is currently producing green braided HP hoses. Not sure why they are no longer produced, anybody know why, or if any manufacturer is planning on offering them in the future?

Anybody know of a European source for them? Thanks, -Andy
    Go to:-
    http://www.miflexhoseshop.co.uk

RBW Member ffdiver5597 is an unknown quantity at this point ffdiver5597's Avatar

They won't sell directly to customers in the US and they don't have green hoses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member goodlifedivers is an unknown quantity at this point goodlifedivers's Avatar
    None

If I can get enough pre-orders I wouldn't mind ordering the 15 hoses anyone else need some?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

As I said in the initial post, my thinking is that if all your O2 side hoses are a different color than the dil side, if there's a leak it will be easier for someone else, even a beginner OC diver, to spot underwater. That and the hoses are much more pliable and weigh less than rubber. Let's make it happen! -Andy

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Quote Originally Posted by silent running  View Original Post
    Checked with Martin, he doesn't have any and doesn't know where to find them. The trail has grown cold, but apparently Trident would do 50 of them as a minimum order. I only need 2, but I bet if somebody at a retail operation wanted to place the order they would sell the other 48 fairly quickly… -Andy
    Bummer Andy. It seems green Miflex (or flex hoses) were everywhere recently. I have a contact at a Miflex distributor so I'll reach out to him and see if I can get any more info for you.

RBW Member Jim Clark is an unknown quantity at this point Jim Clark's Avatar
    KISS Sidekick CCR

Buy a roll of 2" wide green duct tape, wrap some at each hose end and any other place along the hose length you want.

Prism

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by whynot?  View Original Post
    Bummer Andy. It seems green Miflex (or flex hoses) were everywhere recently. I have a contact at a Miflex distributor so I'll reach out to him and see if I can get any more info for you.
    Thanks!

Surely out of 33,000+ members we can find 13 more people who want green braided HP hoses?!

Prism

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Clark  View Original Post
    Buy a roll of 2" wide green duct tape, wrap some at each hose end and any other place along the hose length you want.
    Hi Jim, color coding is only part of the appeal, along with the lower weight and greater flexibility... -Andy

RBW Member chris375 is an unknown quantity at this point chris375's Avatar

you might ask here. I know that they offer bc and ip flex hoses in custom length as well:
    www.ccr-support.de

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast