+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drager gag strap on Prism 1/Topaz

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Drager gag strap on Prism 1/Topaz

Hello fellow P1 Divers, has anyone mounted the Drager gag strap on their DSV? My wife is a new P1 diver dealing with some jaw fatigue, and so is considering the Drager strap. I myself wondered about it too, but find my Mantabite mouth piece has eased this problem for me. She doesn't like the way the Mantabite fits her. Any P1 divers out there tried this on the P1 DSV? Thanks, -Andy
    Last edited by silent running; 27th February 2017 at 03:13.

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

Re: Drager gag strap on Prism 1/Topaz

yeah I did it ..... had to modify to fit ...worked well with the bov too

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by udtabn  View Original Post
    yeah I did it ..... had to modify to fit ...worked well with the bov too
    Thanks for the reply, what kind of modification? Did you have to make the hole in the Drager bigger?

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

yes and be carefull not to take off too much or cut into the reinforcement

Prism

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by udtabn  View Original Post
    yes and be carefull not to take off too much or cut into the reinforcement
    Thanks!

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Hi Andy,

I like the idea of a Drager gag strap on any rig. I've had close so many times with divers almost kicking the DSV out of my mouth with their fins... not that I had my head up their ass.

Best regards,
    Last edited by Chett.L; 4th March 2017 at 07:08.
    Chett. L

Prism

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post
    Hi Andy,

I like the idea of a Drager gag strap on any rig. I have close so many times of divers almost kicking the DSV out of my mouth with their fins... not that I had my head up their ass.

Best regards,
    Ha! Yes, diver behavior can be hard to figure out, like a very old driver, disaster in slow motion.

If she likes the strap, I'll join the club. Wait, that sounds bad.

Next question will be about BOVs...!

+ Reply to Thread