+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB: Hollis Explorer

New Member scubachris82 is an unknown quantity at this point scubachris82's Avatar

WTB: Hollis Explorer

Does anyone have a Hollis Explorer they are looking to sell. I would prefer a Gen 2 with bp/w and packable scrubber, but will consider all. If you are looking to sell, send me a message.

Thanks

RBW Member JoeHuaSEALs is an unknown quantity at this point JoeHuaSEALs's Avatar

Re: WTB: Hollis Explorer

give Add Helium a call, I think they have both new in box and pre-owned

(954) 633-8355 ask for Ken or Peter

New Member scubachris82 is an unknown quantity at this point scubachris82's Avatar

Thanks, I will give them a try.

Brian Mecklem Brian7 will become famous soon enough Brian7 will become famous soon enough Brian7 will become famous soon enough Brian7's Avatar
    PRISM 2, EXPLORER

PRISM TOPAZ

Hi,

We have 2 for sale. AUS $4000 each. They have CO sensors fitted. Both are Gen1 however had had very few dives. A full service kit is included with each unit.
    We have recently closed (retired) our diving business (we were AUP/HOLLIS dealers and a CCR instructor).

These units are our personal units and were never used in the business.

If you are genuinely interested please advise and I will take a set of photos for you.

Shipping/import costs will be at buyers expense in addition to the AUS$4000.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread