+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bikini: new Google Earth beta

Flaccid Member abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie's Avatar
    Dammit I bought another KISS

CK, SK, Satori, ManBagOD

Bikini: new Google Earth beta

The resolution of the new pictures is amazing.

Have a look at the attached waypoint file from my trip last year.

To the west of the marks in the lagoon you can see oil slicks coming off the USS Saratoga and the HIJMS Nagato.
    Attached Files

bubbleless Damon is an unknown quantity at this point Damon's Avatar

Re: Bikini: new Google Earth beta

Hi AB

Yeah the new resolution is amazing. :) You got me thinking, check out the Dive Boats sitting out side Blue Lagoon Dive Shop in Chuuk.:D

Cheers
    Damon
    Attached Files

Annoying fish since 1992 Patto_chan is an unknown quantity at this point Patto_chan's Avatar

I think this is the wreck of the Prinz Eugen at Kwajalein Atoll - it was towed there after surviving the A-bomb test at Bikini and sank in Dec 1946.
    Attached Files

Flaccid Member abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie's Avatar
    Dammit I bought another KISS

CK, SK, Satori, ManBagOD

Quote Originally Posted by Patto_chan
    I think this is the wreck of the Prinz Eugen at Kwajalein Atoll - it was towed there after surviving the A-bomb test at Bikini and sank in Dec 1946.
    Here is my picture of it:

http://www.users.on.net/~abowie/Biki...z%20Eugen.html

+ Reply to Thread