+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where do you buy your absorbant in the US?

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

Where do you buy your absorbant in the US?

Hi everyone,

Where do you purchase CO2 absorbant in the US and what Brand do you use?

Thanks

Jason

Steve Sprague 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster's Avatar
    rEvo

Dolphin

Re: Where do you buy your absorbant in the US?

Add Helium, Sofnolime 797

RBW Member manni-yunk is an unknown quantity at this point manni-yunk's Avatar

Add Helium. Sofnalime.

With Alumni price, its a good deal. Shipping kills us....

Last year we got lucky and a friend was driving down to within an hour of their store and he grabbed us 10 kegs so we avoided shipping charges. Hoping for same scenario this year....

Most of the guys up my way are using the alternative sorb for this reason. More readily available...and cheaper.

Im still using Sofnalime for now.

RBW Member ffdiver5597 is an unknown quantity at this point ffdiver5597's Avatar

Sofnolime. We are a dealer for them in NY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member manni-yunk is an unknown quantity at this point manni-yunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ffdiver5597  View Original Post
    Sofnolime. We are a dealer for them in NY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are a dealer for Sofnalime...in NY? We tried to get local people set up as a dealer and were unsuccessful.

Since when? And...how can I get in touch with you! Are you direct from the manuf....or 3rd party through Sea Pearls....

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

lately we've been doing bulk pallet deals with Add Helium, or direct to manufacturer.

RBW Member hattdiver is an unknown quantity at this point hattdiver's Avatar

http://www.amronintl.com/sodasorb-ca...rb-hp-8ni.html

Grace Sodasorb Carbon Dioxide Absorbents - 4-8 Mesh - Non-Indicating - USN Approved NSN-810-13-0110

SKU: SODA-SORB-HP-8NI Rate this product

List Price: $125.26

$88.37

An independent diver. bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso's Avatar
    MCCR Dolphin

I get mine from DIver's Supply in New Orleans
    http://www.diverssupplyinc.net/searc...term=soda+sorb

+ Reply to Thread