+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for an Inspiration carry box/crate

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Looking for an Inspiration carry box/crate

Gents,

I'm looking for a plastic storage/shipping box/crate that comes with the inspiration(the bigger one that fits the classic). If you have one to part with please let me know. thanks
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

Re: Looking for an Inspiration carry box/crate

FWIW they're available from other sources - sometimes long distance movers or storage places offer them. You may be able to find one locally that fits.

RBW Member moose_grunt is an unknown quantity at this point moose_grunt's Avatar

Re: Looking for an Inspiration carry box/crate

I've also heard people mention one of the big Stanley pro mobile tool chests as being a good alternative to the ap box.

+ Reply to Thread