+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Was Santa Good To You This Year???

  1. #1
    RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,244
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

    Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

    Was Santa Good To You This Year???

    santa1.jpg

    Thank you Santa!!!

  2. #2
    RBW Member Valery is on a distinguished road Valery is on a distinguished road Valery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    64

    Re: Was Santa Good To You This Year???

    Niiiiice

    What's this valve???

  3. #3
    RBW Member thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gibraltar / Spain
    Posts
    372
    APD Evolution Vision

    Re: Was Santa Good To You This Year???

    Those look like the Nautec DarkLine valves.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    RBW Member Valery is on a distinguished road Valery is on a distinguished road Valery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    64

    Re: Was Santa Good To You This Year???

    Yes u r right

  5. #5
    RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,244
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

    Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

    Red face Re: Was Santa Good To You This Year???

    Yes they are. I must have been a good girl. Love those valves :)

    C

  6. #6
    RBW Member PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Vancouver BC Canada
    Posts
    440
    Meg

    Fenzy PO68 Dolphin

    Re: Was Santa Good To You This Year???

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamdive  View Original Post
    Yes they are. I must have been a good girl. Love those valves :)

    C
    Sweet! Are these available with burst disks and to fit our standard tank thread sizes?

    I assume the attraction is weight saving. These could be a great trim fix.

  7. #7
    Owner
    PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    232
    Revo,Optima, Prism, Meg, Pos 7

    Kiss,Evo, Sentinel,Pathfinder,

    Re: Was Santa Good To You This Year???

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterVICEG  View Original Post
    Sweet! Are these available with burst disks and to fit our standard tank thread sizes?

    I assume the attraction is weight saving. These could be a great trim fix.
    Yes, we are offering these in standard brushed aluminum for 3/4" tanks. Its not just about the weight. These valves are the highest quality valves you can find. We will be releasing more information about them as we get all the products sorted out. In the meantime this is what they look like but can be purchased now with a 3/4" valve with burst disk...

    http://add-helium.shoplightspeed.com...m18-threa.html

    Call AH directly or PM me if you have further interest...we can have them in the mail to you on Tuesday.

    Peter

  8. #8
    RBW Member michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    333
    SF2, IDA76, Flex

    AH1

    Re: Was Santa Good To You This Year???

    Been using Nautec valves since shortly after the company founded, way back when.
    Truely the best valves that I've ever bought, and recently had custom made for me. Some of these valves I've had in use for over 20 years without ever having needed a service (ultrasonic cleaning, new lower stem, O-Rings, and Silicone Lube). I expect that I'll finally have to service the older ones sometime in the next 20 years though. Every other valve that I have ends up getting torn apart at least every 5 years, the Nautec valves just keep on working perfectly forever. Expensive as hell, but worth every penny.

    Michael

  9. #9
    Cognitive surrender TopLeft is an unknown quantity at this point TopLeft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    439
    Evolution+

    Evolution

    Re: Was Santa Good To You This Year???

    Quote Originally Posted by michael-fisch  View Original Post
    Been using Nautec valves since shortly after the company founded, way back when.
    Truely the best valves that I've ever bought, and recently had custom made for me. Some of these valves I've had in use for over 20 years without ever having needed a service (ultrasonic cleaning, new lower stem, O-Rings, and Silicone Lube). I expect that I'll finally have to service the older ones sometime in the next 20 years though. Every other valve that I have ends up getting torn apart at least every 5 years, the Nautec valves just keep on working perfectly forever. Expensive as hell, but worth every penny.

    Michael

    Custom how?

  10. #10
    RBW Member PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Vancouver BC Canada
    Posts
    440
    Meg

    Fenzy PO68 Dolphin

    Re: Was Santa Good To You This Year???

    Quote Originally Posted by PSotis  View Original Post
    Yes, we are offering these in standard brushed aluminum for 3/4" tanks. Its not just about the weight. These valves are the highest quality valves you can find. We will be releasing more information about them as we get all the products sorted out. In the meantime this is what they look like but can be purchased now with a 3/4" valve with burst disk...

    http://add-helium.shoplightspeed.com...m18-threa.html

    Call AH directly or PM me if you have further interest...we can have them in the mail to you on Tuesday.

    Peter
    I dive a Meg. On a trip to the tropics I was able to make do with in line valves but I am not sure they would be ideal.

    I do "need" a new set of valves for one set of my rebreather tanks. I am off to my basement to mock something up.

    Peter, you would know about the advisability of such a set up. Any comments are welcome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts